The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-05-2018, 07:07 AM

Exclamation

Zip Folders for iphones not downloading.

Hi there,

So I sell digital downloads and because they are multiple files per product (a video and pdf) I have to create a zip folder. This downloads fine on Samsung but it seems my iphone customers are having issues. I obviously understand iphone uses need to download Winzip to access zip folders in the first place however this is the issue. When they go to their files it is not in there and yet when I give them the dropbox link and they open it, once they go to the Winzip app they can then download it under dropbox.

This would not be a problem if I could edit template invoices per product to include the dropbox link for iphone customers but I cannot.

Can anyone suggest anything?
Old 06-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Maley View Post
Hi there,

So I sell digital downloads and because they are multiple files per product (a video and pdf) I have to create a zip folder. This downloads fine on Samsung but it seems my iphone customers are having issues. I obviously understand iphone uses need to download Winzip to access zip folders in the first place however this is the issue. When they go to their files it is not in there and yet when I give them the dropbox link and they open it, once they go to the Winzip app they can then download it under dropbox.

This would not be a problem if I could edit template invoices per product to include the dropbox link for iphone customers but I cannot.

Can anyone suggest anything?
Hi Danielle,

This is Una from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for reaching out.

We see that you have already reported the issue to our team. Our agent is working on it right now and will get back to you with an update very soon!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via this form: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We will be happy to help!

Best regards,
Una Q.
Ecwid Support Team

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.