Old 10-22-2017, 09:53 PM

Changing email address

Hi

When trying to verify payment options in my store, the person who set up the store keeps getting the verify email to their email. I have changed every option I can find to my email, but it still sends to them and they are still also getting my order information.

How can I get their email off of the list so i can have the verfication sent to me and they also stop getting my order confirmations?

http://66.147.242.179/~equippe5/store-2/
Old 10-23-2017, 09:37 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Una from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for reaching us out.

I’m sorry you faced such difficulties with payment and email notifications setup and of course I will be glad to help!

I see that Ecwid Payments is enabled in your account and now it is associated with the email address that distinguishes from the Ecwid account email address. As you probably know Ecwid Payments is powered by our partner WePay, so you can change the current email address to yours in WePay admin panel, here are more details on updating the info in WePay backend: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...UK-#updateinfo Please contact a person who set up the Ecwid account for you and ask for access to the WePay account, then change the email address and password and save the changes.

As for the email notifications, I checked your mail settings and see that notifications are sent to another email address as well. To replace it with your email address, please go to your Ecwid control panel->Settings->Mail, scroll down the page and you will see the “Mail Settings” block. Click the "Change" button, enter your email address there and save the changes:

Let me also share a couple of useful articles about email notifications settings:

- Mail Notifications
- How to edit mail notifications

I hope this helps! If any further questions arise, please feel free to ask. We will be happy to answer and assist.

Best regards,
Una Q.
Ecwid Support Team