The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 04:10 PM

Custom Integration

I want to make a integration of my actual inventory system with my Ecwid store, so when I sell a product on my inventory system also disappear on my ecwid store an vice versa. Can I do that??
Old 07-09-2012, 04:57 PM

Default Custom Integration

I want to make a integration of my actual inventory system with my Ecwid store, so when I sell a product on my inventory system also disappear on my ecwid store an vice versa. What do I need in order to do these? Please need help ASAP. How much would you charge me for making me these integration, I really need it??????
Old 07-10-2012, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Nazar View Post
I want to make a integration of my actual inventory system with my Ecwid store, so when I sell a product on my inventory system also disappear on my ecwid store an vice versa. Can I do that??
At this time, you could reduce your inventory using ecwid's order API, but any outside qty changes to ecwids inventory would have to be done manually, or by importing the changes into ecwid.

HTH

Tim
The Following User Says Thank You to mkpsoftware For This Useful Post:
Matt Ecwid (07-10-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
I want to make a integration of my actual inventory system with my Ecwid store, so when I sell a product on my inventory system also disappear on my ecwid store an vice versa. What do I need in order to do these? Please need help ASAP. How much would you charge me for making me these integration, I really need it??????
We already do this with QuickBooks, for the reducing of Inventory from ecwid sales.
Depending on what inventory system you are using, a file could be created to reduce that inventory, and a file could be created, that is imported into ecwid to update it's counts.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss this in detail.

HTH

Tim
The Following User Says Thank You to mkpsoftware For This Useful Post:
Agrinova (03-17-2016)
Old 07-10-2012, 12:31 PM

Ecwid Product API can only pass some info from the store to a third party system, but not add or change any info inside Ecwid. Only paid Ecwid accounts have Product API enabled.

But we plan to add such a possibility in the future. Please vote for this idea to be notified when it is integrated:
http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...e-add-products

So meanwhile there can be made a custom integration, that will get the info from Ecwid and pass it to your inventory system. If you need help with such integration we can help you. Fill in this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv, we will review your request and get back to you via email with the quote.

The backward synchronization can be processed manually or by means of import of CSV file, as mkpsoftware said.

Last edited by Liza; 05-25-2016 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:44 PM

Default Update Ecwid with my mysql database

Can it be possible that Ecwid store be synchronize with my MYSQL data base? So when a customer buys a item, automatically will be removed on mysql database?
Old 07-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Can it be possible that Ecwid store be synchronize with my MYSQL data base? So when a customer buys a item, automatically will be removed on mysql database?
Hi,

Please refer to the previous posts in this thread. Your questions has been already answered by Tim and Kess. If you have any further question, feel free to ask here.

Also, please do not post the same questions in different places. Thank you.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
custom integration, inventory, system integration