Old 01-06-2017, 01:30 AM

I want to upgrade my Ecwid account on my Wix site but I am confused as to which site I should pay for my upgrade (or do I need to pay both?).

If I open my Eciwd account and click upgrade, I see a page with the options: Free $0, Premium $19, Unlimited POS $79 and Unlimited Managed Store $699.

However if I go to the Ecwid app on Wix and click upgrade, I see a page with the options: Basic Store $16.17, Unlimited Store $24.92 and VIP Store $34.92.

Could someone clear this up?

OK sorry I figured it out, the Wix pricing was not for the Ecwid app - it was for a Wix store! Geez they make it obscure to find the Ecwid upgrade on Wix... I guess they want people to use the Wix stores instead.

Last edited by Daria Sh.; 01-06-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin899 View Post
I want to upgrade my Ecwid account on my Wix site but I am confused as to which site I should pay for my upgrade (or do I need to pay both?).

If I open my Eciwd account and click upgrade, I see a page with the options: Free $0, Premium $19, Unlimited POS $79 and Unlimited Managed Store $699.

However if I go to the Ecwid app on Wix and click upgrade, I see a page with the options: Basic Store $16.17, Unlimited Store $24.92 and VIP Store $34.92.

Could someone clear this up?

OK sorry I figured it out, the Wix pricing was not for the Ecwid app - it was for a Wix store! Geez they make it obscure to find the Ecwid upgrade on Wix... I guess they want people to use the Wix stores instead.
Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for contacting us with the question.

Quote:
These are the right plans, they are for Ecwid stores registered via Wix. You can also see the instructions on how to upgrade the store in our article here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/...detopremiumplan

Let us know if you need any further help selecting the best plan for you. Thanks!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.