The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-08-2015, 10:17 PM

Exclamation

integration code not displaying

i am on the free plan and have gone through all the set up steps. i am not seeing the integration code on the dashboard... is it only available on upgrade versions?

i was able to upload store to facebook, but not as a widget to current site. looking for the code.... ??
Old 04-09-2015, 05:18 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan West View Post
i am on the free plan and have gone through all the set up steps. i am not seeing the integration code on the dashboard... is it only available on upgrade versions?

i was able to upload store to facebook, but not as a widget to current site. looking for the code.... ??
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Ecwid integration code is available for any Ecwid user in the installation wizard in Ecwid Control panel > Dashboard. However I see that you closed your Ecwid installation wizard, so now you can get integration codes for Ecwid widgets in our Help Center articles.

Here's the main Ecwid integration code: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...r#GenerateCode

And on this page you will find other widgets, like search, minicart and categories: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...-ecwid-widgets

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
dashboard, integration