The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:19 AM

I want to unsubscribe in shopify and pull out my domain to be transferred to ecwid

Is it possible to transfer my domain to a domain provider for safe keeping and then use that same domain here in ecwid? I wanted to unlock my domain from Shopify because i decided not to subscribe in their plan. But i am just wondering if i could use that same domain here in Ecwid even though i will not have any online shopping website.
i am really not so in technology that is why it is quite difficult for me to deal with all this set up thing.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomsFairy View Post
Is it possible to transfer my domain to a domain provider for safe keeping and then use that same domain here in ecwid? I wanted to unlock my domain from Shopify because i decided not to subscribe in their plan. But i am just wondering if i could use that same domain here in Ecwid even though i will not have any online shopping website.
i am really not so in technology that is why it is quite difficult for me to deal with all this set up thing.
Hello!

You have contacted with us via live chat and we have already discussed this question there.

Hope we were helpful, but if any questions appear - please feel free to ask. We are very glad to help you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.