The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2013, 03:47 AM

I can't find an answer that works for this. What I need is to have 3 "products" that are an image only with no title link or price. Basically the "empty" products will be a .png of customer reviews.

I tried this script (https://gist.github.com/rimmer333/2725680) no joy - and while I was able to use css to not display the price (0.00) on the product page, I couldn't get it to work on the browser page. I also tried various variations of categories, no categories, etc...Currently, I'm not using categories just products that come up on the shop page.

What I'm hoping will work is some kind of .css that specifies the product # and then display none for the price and title on the browse products page.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. We are a venture plan site.

thanks!

hello? anybody??

if I use

div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productBottomFragment div.ecwid-productBrowser-price,
div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsList-details div.ecwid-productBrowser-price,
div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsTable div.ecwid-productBrowser-price {
display: none !important;
}

it hides the price on the category page BUT if I use

div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productBottomFragment-17655023 div.ecwid-productBrowser-price,
div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsList-details-17655023 div.ecwid-productBrowser-price,
div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsTable-17655023 div.ecwid-productBrowser-price {
display: none !important;
}

Help! running out of time. This should be doable!

with the product id it doesn't hide the price.

My client is not understanding why we aren't getting any support since we (she) is on a paid plan. I'm a little confused myself...but in case someone does want to help with the issue I'm having - Here is what I've got set up. It's just not what we want.

http://www.muchmorethanme.com/much-more-than-me/shop/

You can see the "quotes" I want to hide the title and the price. I don't mind using script or css but there has to be a way to do this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited by Makfruit; 10-15-2013 at 12:29 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.