The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:13 AM

Please take a look. Corrected link.

We finally got my web site up as well as my store front. Right now I have the free option going on which limits some function. We will be upgrading soon. Tell me what you think the good, bad and ugly. Just opened it up today. www.shawpens.com Fixed the link to web site. Do not create thread when you a tired.

Thank you

Alan

Last edited by Alan Shaw; 06-18-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:37 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi, Alan! This is Cyril with Ecwid Customer Care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Shaw View Post
We finally got my web site up as well as my store front. Right now I have the free option going on which limits some function. We will be upgrading soon. Tell me what you think the good, bad and ugly.
Congratulations! And thank you for choosing Ecwid as a platform for your online store. That's awesome.

I'm not a web designer to leave a detailed review of the site but I checked your Ecwid store set up and as far as I can tell everything is set up perfectly.

As for the site itself, instead of building it from scratch, I'd suggest using one of the major site platforms which allows you to get a perfect looking site and a few minutes. For instance, you can have a look at Wix and WordPress:

Both platforms are fully compatible with Ecwid and have tons of ready templates to suit any type of business.

I hope this helps!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyril D For This Useful Post:
Alan Shaw (06-20-2018)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.