The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:17 PM

Kliken

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Klicken "All in one" Marketing App? If so how do you like it? Does it save you any money? Google Adwords and Bing are mind bending these days and expensive. Bing is pretty much shooting in the dark to see conversions, they consider a landing on the store page a conversion.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:00 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello, Rod!

It's Cyril with Ecwid Customer Care here. I'll be happy to help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Dye View Post
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Klicken "All in one" Marketing App? If so how do you like it? Does it save you any money? Google Adwords and Bing are mind bending these days and expensive. Bing is pretty much shooting in the dark to see conversions, they consider a landing on the store page a conversion.
Let me start with a brief description what "Kliken Marketing" app does. Basically, this app allows promoting your products in Google, Yahoo, Bing and helps you create ads that feature your products. As a result, your potential customers see those adds when searching for similar products and get to your store.

I tried to find any positive reviews on the app in our support tickets' history but no luck—I'm sorry. The good thing is that there are no negative feedback or reviews as well. And this is while we constantly recommend "Kliken Marketing" to our users and promote in the App Market. This gives me certain confidence that the app at least works as it describes.

If you want to get some specific details about this app, you can get in touch with the app vendors at support@kliken.com.

I hope this helps!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:19 AM

Hi, I have used it and it drove very little traffic and no sales. Infact I spend three months of subscriptions which should have given $195 of adds yet the ECWID managed app only has around $25 of add spent. Can't seem to get an answer on where the other money has gone!!

Would definitely NOT recommend this.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello Bruce!

This is Jenny with Ecwid team.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

We have already contacted you via email about the campaign issue.

Let me know if any questions arise.

Kind regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.