The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-08-2011, 02:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mike C Send a message via Yahoo to Mike C

Considering Ecwid? Read this! (It's good)

I switched to Ecwid about 1 week before launching a very big sale. When the sale started, it was the first time all my customers had seen Ecwid. I did not receive a single email from a customer complaining about difficulty placing an order (note: most of my customers are 50+ years old and not the most tech savvy). Further, out of allll the orders I received, my cart abandonment rate during this sale was only 0.8% !! This means that only .8% of people who added items to their shopping carts did not complete checkout. That's an AMAZING statistic, especially if you have used other carts that allow you to see carts created but not completed. When I decided to change shopping carts, I decided I wanted something that "just works" I believe I have found what I was looking for in Ecwid - Great job and keep up the good work guys!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:54 AM

Great post, great product!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
comments, review, testimonial