The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:34 PM

Question

Accurate shipping rates similar to Etsy?

Okay, I am sure the question has be asked before & I have searched the forums but I cannot seem to find a current answer.

Is it possible to set up carrier-calculated shipping rates that take into account both the weight & shipping package dimensions? Aka; can Ecwid be made to be as accurate as Etsy when it comes to shipping costs?

If it is possible, any help or insight into getting my setting set up correctly would be much appreciated.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Alice,

Thanks a lot for contacting us!

Yes, it is possible to set the product dimensions in Ecwid, this can be done in your Ecwid Control Panel > Catalog > Products, product details page, [Tax and Shipping] tab, screenshot:

Please check this link to get more information about this feature: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ductdimensions

Please note that this feature is available starting from the Business plan ($35/month or $350/year), more details about Ecwid plans: https://www.ecwid.com/pricing

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help, we will be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Clara K For This Useful Post:
smartMart (01-28-2017)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
carrier calculated, etsy, shipping, shipping rates