The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:37 AM

International Shiping Cost based on size!

How can we help you?

I need to include additional cost for international purchasing based on sizes. I need to add $8.00 onto international shipping charge for XL and $16.00 for XXL. How can I set that up

Please provide the link to your storefront
Old 08-25-2017, 09:45 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantize Recordings View Post
How can we help you?

I need to include additional cost for international purchasing based on sizes. I need to add $8.00 onto international shipping charge for XL and $16.00 for XXL. How can I set that up

Please provide the link to your storefront
Hi,

It’s Daria from Ecwid Customer Care team.

In Ecwid, shipping methods are set up globally, for all products. You can increase the shipping rate of some products if you use the 'Global rates + fixed rate per item' option. It's set up in Catalog > Products > open a product > 'Tax and Shipping' tab. This setting will add a fixed fee per item quantity on top of the shipping cost calculated according to Shipping Settings.

I've checked your account and see that you are selling a T-shirt of different sizes. The above setting can be set up for the base product and thus will be applied to T-shirts of all sizes. I can suggest you two options on how to charge additionally for shipping of certain product options only:

1. Create a separate product for different sizes.
You'll need to create a separate product for a T-shirt in S, L, M sizes, etc. Then you will be able to use the 'Global rates + fixed rate per item' option for XL and XXL products.

2. Use product options modifiers.
Add extra shipping fees only to XL and XXL options. Here are instructions on how to use price modifiers: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...pricemodifiers

Just in case, here is also a link to our article about shipping: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...00479-Shipping

If you have any other questions, feel free to write back. We are always glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daria Sh. For This Useful Post:
thanhlycuongphat (08-28-2017)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.