The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2017, 01:17 AM

Default How can I disable one shipping method for certain items?

I offer the International large envelope rate for my flat 2d paper items. Unfortunately, this means it is offered at check out for any 3d items that weigh under 1 pound. I have added an option to all 3d items that customers have to check which says, "I understand that I can not choose the International Envelope shipping rate as this item is 3 dimensional." However, even though they check that box, they insist on choosing the International Envelope rate for 3d items. It's driving me bonkers as I have to email them and ask for the correct package rate difference by sending them a PayPal invoice or delete the 3d items from their order and issue a refund. Isn't there anyway that we can select the shipping methods in the product listings so this doesn't happen? I want to go in to the 3d items and check that it can not go for the International Envelope rate.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
choose, disable, methods, shipping