The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-29-2014, 05:56 AM

Dashboard is NOT showing Widgets - What is going on?

I've created two stores before and never had a problem.

This time, I have gone through the entire process of setting up my Ecwid store and it looks great. http://store5652159.ecwid.com/ But when I go to the Dashboard to pick up the Widget code and add it to my Weebly page, there is no code.

1) Where the code should be, I see a series of icons and it says I am 82% done.
2) When I tried to do the test, a) the invoice says the wrong company name.i) It says one of the previous store names.b) When I go and check every square inch, everything looks fine.

So I tell it that I am going to skip it, and I never get any codes.

Q&A:

1) How do I fix the Invoice Store Name so that people see the wrong business during check out?
2) How do I get the widget codes and why are they not on the dashboard?
Old 09-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Dimensional Publishing View Post
I've created two stores before and never had a problem.

This time, I have gone through the entire process of setting up my Ecwid store and it looks great. http://store5652159.ecwid.com/ But when I go to the Dashboard to pick up the Widget code and add it to my Weebly page, there is no code.

1) Where the code should be, I see a series of icons and it says I am 82% done.
2) When I tried to do the test, a) the invoice says the wrong company name.i) It says one of the previous store names.b) When I go and check every square inch, everything looks fine.

So I tell it that I am going to skip it, and I never get any codes.

Q&A:

1) How do I fix the Invoice Store Name so that people see the wrong business during check out?
2) How do I get the widget codes and why are they not on the dashboard?
Hi,

to get the widget codes from the Dashboard, choose the very first icon ‘Create store’, click the big green store in the centre of the window, choose ‘Yes, I have a website’, choose ‘Other platform’ and get your embedding codes.

On the screenshot you can see the invoice I printed from a sample order in your store ID 5652159: http://take.ms/XvgXr If the company address is wrong, you can always change it in your Control Panel > System Settings > General > Store Profile (the second section with ‘Company name’ field).

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
name appears, widget codes, widget trouble