The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:58 PM

Exclamation

Not receiving admin notifications

Good evening. I have been having an issue receiving admin notifications when orders are placed, but only through paypal payment processors (both express and web payments standard). When I place an order using the sandbox payment, the admin notification is sent and received without an issue. However, when an order is placed using a real payment system, no admin notifications are received, though the customer notifications are.

This has been happening since we started using Ecwid. I have checked the spam settings on my cpanel and ecwid is whitelisted, and there are no emails in the spam folders on any of the email accounts used for ecwid. Additionally, as mentioned before, when using the sandbox payments the emails are received without a problem.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks! :-)
Old 12-07-2011, 04:08 PM

I have checked your store. The admin notifications are enabled in it and they should go to orders@t**************l.com (masked for privacy here). Notice that this address differs from the one you use to log in to Ecwid and the one in the company profile of your store, so please make sure you are looking into the right inbox.

We have checked our logs, and the admin notifications are succesfully sent according to them. So I would suggest to check carefully if it has arrived to the inbox or is in the spam folder. If it is still not found, I would suggest to contact the support of your hosting provider to locate. We will provide all the necesasry technical details that need to be supplied in this case.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
emails, notifications, order notification