The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-23-2013, 04:20 PM

Silver Plan Features Re-instated?

Apparently Paypal de-activated my CC because my attached CC expired. This caused my ecwid silver account to be cancelled and revert back to a free account. I have now got my CC re-activated and signed back up for the silver account. My question is will all my features/settings from the silver account from before be exactly as they were or will I have to start over?

Thanks
Old 07-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAX ATV View Post
Apparently Paypal de-activated my CC because my attached CC expired. This caused my ecwid silver account to be cancelled and revert back to a free account. I have now got my CC re-activated and signed back up for the silver account. My question is will all my features/settings from the silver account from before be exactly as they were or will I have to start over?

Thanks
Hi,

Please, don't worry. The downgrade doesn't impact your Ecwid store, it only makes paid features unavailable (for ex., you can't add more products than allowed within your free plan, or the coupon codes are there but greyed out). So all your products and settings remain intact, the store keeps on functioning. Once you upgraded you can continue the work as if nothing happened.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
silver account