The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-09-2012, 01:03 AM

Changing Payment Details Page Titles

I have read several threads on how to translate text to change the headings on the Payment Details page, but I am not having any luck with them changing.

I might be doing it wrong, as I was struggling to figure out exactly how to place the code, so that might be the problem.

I entered the code on my Wordpress Store page under the HTML tab:

<script>
ecwidMessages = {
"PaymentDetails.enter_email":"Enter your e-mail",
"PaymentDetails.enter_email1":"Enter your e-mail"
}
</script>

<!-- Ecwid code. Please do not remove this line otherwise your Ecwid shopping cart will not work properly. --> [ecwid_script] [ecwid_minicart] [ecwid_searchbox] [ecwid_categories] [ecwid_productbrowser] <!-- Ecwid code end -->

I placed the new code above the code that was already on my store page. I am not sure if this is what I was supposed to do, but when I cleared my cache and returned to my storefront Payment Details page, I still see the "Enter Your Email or" , when I want the "or" to no longer be there.

Thanks for your time in clearing this up for me.

Alanna
Old 02-09-2012, 09:46 AM

Again, there is no such code in your page. Please, enter the code into the source of your page, making sure you have switched your editor in the WP Admin to HTML mode (grey tab saying "HTML" on top of the editor area), save the changes and then let us know. When you ask us to help with the code in your site, please have it in place for an inspection - this will allow us to help you solve it sooner.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:17 PM

I apologize I inadvertently put the code in the second "store" page I have in wordpress not realizing it's not the active page. I put the code in the right page and all is well. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Alanna

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.