The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-10-2016, 05:30 PM

Woocommerce store export to ecwid

Quick question,

When using the woocommerce store export, does it strip the contents from the existing site or just create a copy?

We want to establish numerous accounts with you and this feature saves our clients tons of time whcih is tons of money, lol

Thanks
Joe
Old 03-22-2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViberShield Technologies View Post
Quick question,

When using the woocommerce store export, does it strip the contents from the existing site or just create a copy?

We want to establish numerous accounts with you and this feature saves our clients tons of time whcih is tons of money, lol

Thanks
Joe
Hello Joe,
Sorry for the radio silence!

I can see that you've already contacted us by email, so I presume the question was resolved.

Yet, in case someone else stumbles upon this thread with a similar question in the future:

Like most other e-commerce solutions (and accounting programs, as a matter of fact), both Ecwid and Woocommerce export/import items with .CSV files. i.e. we just create a neat .csv file on request, based on your store's product/order/customer data. So, this could be called a copy, I guess.

I've found this article describing export in Woocommerce: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/...nd-variations/

And this article describes importing products into Ecwid, that should help with setting correct import settings: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...rting-products

Hope this helps someone

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.