The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-07-2020, 06:19 PM

BACK & NEXT BUTTONS - Anxiously waiting!

Any news on this update?!! Thanks!
Old 02-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Carrie!

I'm Edward from the Ecwid team. Thank you for your post!

As I understand, you are referring to the back and next product buttons (arrows) on the product pages.

We continue to collect feedback to identify the demand for this functionality and whether we should add it.

As I see, we've already added your comments to our "Feature request list" where we track and analyze the demand for requested features. The more people request a feature, the more likely it will be added to Ecwid. Also, we'll message you if we add this functionality.

Right now, it is possible to add these buttons (arrows) specifically for your store. The feature would be based on our API. The creation of such solution will require programming skills. If you need assistance with this, our Customization Team will be happy to help you for an extra fee.

If you are interested, please let me know. I'll forward your request to our Customization team. Also, you can fill out this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and they will get back to you with the details.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.