The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:05 PM

xSearchPanel Sizing

I need to know if Ecwid has some special commands to style the search box widge. Or better yet a library for the entire system. I can write code, but I don't know what to do when looking at the tags for these widgets.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?852018" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"> xSearchPanel("style="); </script>

I can see the xSearchPanel("style=");

All I want to do is make the box size smaller or larger. So what do I do? Is this something I adjust from the css template system?
Old 01-05-2012, 10:58 AM

This has been effectively discussed a number of times here on forum, please refer to these pages: http://www.ecwid.com/?s=search+box+width
Old 01-05-2012, 12:40 PM

I tried not to post the same topic; however, the way someone expresses something is totally different. This seems to be the problems with forums today and Google. If words in the English language can be expressed a certain way, then how can one connect to ideas or other forms of expression. As you can see communication is very important in life.

However, I appreciate the link. Although I must admit, Ecwid has done a pretty good job with the filter to try and attempt to cut-down on the reposts. Thanks.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.