The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2013, 03:30 PM

so what's happening is the when i use the new recently released responsive code for ecwid it breaks my fixed menu in the sidebar-a position which is to the left of the article or store is located.

i'm using a rockettheme template in joomla

the page below (eia) works fine and does NOT use ecwid's responsive code that has been recently released. as you can see the sidebar-a position menu on the left of the store is correct and shows
http://go-smg.com/tpwm/index.php/stores/eia.html

the page below (truefind) IS using the responsive code recently released and the fixed menu in sidebar-a position on the left of the article is no longer appearing.
http://go-smg.com/tpwm/index.php/stores/true-find.html

all of my side bar modules are gone on the truefind storefront page. this happens only when i use the responsive code for ecwid as the eia page is still the non responsive and i did test this with other pages and only happens with the responsive code...please advise...i really need to get this figured out so i can continue with the necessary changes.

forum post: "Ecwid product browser widget breaks my fixed menu" - this forum post had similar issues except it was not addressing the responsive code aspect of mine. since my issue appears with the responsive they recommended creating a new post/topic.

thanks!

anyone????

i'm really at a loss as to how to fix this...

Last edited by Makfruit; 08-15-2013 at 09:39 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.