The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:35 AM

does not get the mail notification

hello

my store id is:- 4283020. when ever a customer purchase any product from my facebook store and checkout using paypal ,it's order get generated but the customer does not get the email, nor from the ecwid neither from ninja widget, which should be send when ever a new order get generated.

this is happening only for the paypal checkout,whenever customer do checkout using any other payment method he should get the mail notification, but in case of paypal checkout he does not get the mail notification can you please help me to solve this error.Please give me a solution for this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks
Surender
Old 03-13-2014, 09:50 AM

Hello

I have create this thread up to 10 days back but i did not get any reply from you in last 10 days.Please try to understand that i have facing so much lose due to this problem.Please help me to solve this problem.My problem is that when we checkout from my Facebook store using PayPal payment method customer does not get the mail notification which should be sanded from ninja widget when any order get placed.but i will get the email notification when i will checkout through any other payment method this not working only for the PayPal payment gateway.
Please give me the solution for this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks
Surender
Old 03-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Cosmetics View Post
Hello

I have create this thread up to 10 days back but i did not get any reply from you in last 10 days.Please try to understand that i have facing so much lose due to this problem.Please help me to solve this problem.My problem is that when we checkout from my Facebook store using PayPal payment method customer does not get the mail notification which should be sanded from ninja widget when any order get placed.but i will get the email notification when i will checkout through any other payment method this not working only for the PayPal payment gateway.
Please give me the solution for this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks
Surender
Hello,

Sorry for the delay with the answer.

Please, provide me with the exact numbers of the orders from your control panel which the notifications were not sent for. We will check our database and find out the cause of this issue.

Thank you in advance.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:52 AM

hello

there are are so many order no for which the notification is not get generated .but the latest order no are 37,38 and 40.
Please send me the reply as soon as possible .And thanks for your help.

Thanks
Surender
Old 03-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
hello

there are are so many order no for which the notification is not get generated .but the latest order no are 37,38 and 40.
Please send me the reply as soon as possible .And thanks for your help.

Thanks
Surender
Hello,

Thank you for the details. I have forwarded this information to our admins, they will check our mail server records. I will update you as soon as I get any information.

Thank you for your patience.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:18 AM

hello

i have been waiting for your reply from last 6 days but i don't get any reply yet.Please try to understand that i have to solve this problem as soon as possible.So please give me a solution for this problem as soon as possible.I have facing very measure losses due to this problem.So i request you to please help me out in solving this problem.

Thanks
Surender
Old 03-26-2014, 12:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
hello

i have been waiting for your reply from last 6 days but i don't get any reply yet.Please try to understand that i have to solve this problem as soon as possible.So please give me a solution for this problem as soon as possible.I have facing very measure losses due to this problem.So i request you to please help me out in solving this problem.

Thanks
Surender
Hello,

Sorry for the delay with the answer.

I got the reply from our admins. They have checked the records on our mail server and can confirm that the notifications are successfully delivered to your address (o*****@d************s.co.uk) which you submitted in your control panel on the System settings -> Mail page. Please, check your mailbox, filters and spam.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:39 AM

Hello liza

i thing there some confusion about our problem.i said that when any customer purchase a product from my Facebook store and checkout from the store using pay-pal .he does not get the mail which usually sanded to the customer to their respective email address when ever any order get generated .I hope So now you understand that the main problem is that , that our customer's are not getting their mail notification .we have receiving our mail but our customer not getting any mail notification related to their order generation and their shipping's.Now please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.I have facing so much problems due to this issue.Please help me out from this problem.

Thanks
Surender
Old 03-31-2014, 07:50 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Hello liza

i thing there some confusion about our problem.i said that when any customer purchase a product from my Facebook store and checkout from the store using pay-pal .he does not get the mail which usually sanded to the customer to their respective email address when ever any order get generated .I hope So now you understand that the main problem is that , that our customer's are not getting their mail notification .we have receiving our mail but our customer not getting any mail notification related to their order generation and their shipping's.Now please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.I have facing so much problems due to this issue.Please help me out from this problem.

Thanks
Surender
Hello,

Sorry for any confusion and thank you for the detailed explanation.

I've checked your store. The reason why your customers do not receive notifications is that you have customers notifications of completed order, rejected order and shipped order disabled in your store. Please, check the screenshot: http://take.ms/gzYaq In order to send the notifications to your customers you need to enable the needed notifications in your control panel on the System setting -> Mail -> Customer notifications page.

Also, please, check this article for details about when Ecwid sends notifications: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/25104182/...dnotifications

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Liza; 03-31-2014 at 08:18 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.