The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2015, 07:50 PM

Question Digital Comic Book Delivery System

Hello ECWID Community!

I just signed up for the free account and I'm looking to bump up to Unlimited. However, there were a couple questions I couldn't find the answers to that I was hoping the community may be able to help on. I want to offer both digital reading (from store to "library on site or on app") and PDF download. So, here are my questions:

1) Does ECWID allow for upload of PDF to be sold in a store? I would think yes but I have no clue how from what I can find on the site and I can't find a store doing it today.

2) I want to see both digital content (to the app) AND/OR PDF downloads. How can I set up my store to allow the original PDF (from question 1) become 2 different items to be sold?

3) When publishers load their content on my site (publisher platform) I should be able to create an API which automatically loads that content into the store, correct?

4) Finally, for comics, I want people in my store to be able to search by genre, title, publisher, artist, etc (just like Amazon does). Creating the categories seems easy enough but can I link sub-categories to main categories? For example, my title is called Chimera. The genre is Horror, publisher is Spinwhiz and name is Jeff. Those are 3 different categories but all the same piece of content. How do I do that?

Thanks all for your help!

Best,
Jeff

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
building, categories, comics, pdf