The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:10 AM

How do I add only Add to Bag button in the post of each product?

I have a blog on wordpress.com and I would add only the button Add To Bag in the post of each product. I've read all the different articles about the topic, and I tried to add the shortcode and also the extended code.
I still have not found the solution to the problem. Can you help me ??
My site is www.quentynfit.com.

Entered the code does not appear on the button but only "xAddToBag ('productid = 39,334,321');"
Old 12-09-2014, 09:34 AM

You can use the "Embed Prodcut" code which you can find in the product tab (the last tab in the row of items per product).
I don't think adding only the bag will work because of the possible options there could be with the product
Old 12-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentyn Fit View Post
I have a blog on wordpress.com and I would add only the button Add To Bag in the post of each product. I've read all the different articles about the topic, and I tried to add the shortcode and also the extended code.
I still have not found the solution to the problem. Can you help me ??
My site is www.quentynfit.com.

Entered the code does not appear on the button but only "xAddToBag ('productid = 39,334,321');"
Hello,

As I understand, you'd like to sell products by adding single product widgets to your website. We've recently improved Ecwid plugin for Wordpress.com. So at the moment it is absolutely possible to embed single product to any post or page in your Wordpress.com website.

You can install single product to your website with the help of the following short code:
Code:
[ecwid_product store_id="1003" product_id="5002"]
Replace store_id with your Ecwid store ID and product_id with the ID of necessary product. You can find this ID in the URL of your product’s page in the Ecwid store. For example, in example.com/#!/Apple-iPhone-5/p/5002/, 5002 is the product ID.

With the help of special parameter display you can define which elements to show in the embed product and in what order. The following values are supported:
  • picture
  • title
  • price
  • options
  • qty
  • addtobag

For example, in order to install only "Add to bag" button for specific product, you should use the following short code:
Code:
[ecwid_product store_id="1003" product_id="5002" display="addtobag"]
You should replace store ID and product ID with the real values.

Please, refer to this article for details: Wordpress.com (hosted)

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:45 PM

Thanks, I do not know why it works now, and not before. I had already tried to use the short code! Sorry for my English. goodbye

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
add to bag, add to bag button, wordpress