The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-01-2014, 01:14 PM

I have read some (old) threads about this, however can't seem to find the right solution yet. I understood it has something to do with categories, subcategories and hidden ones. However I allready have a webshop running with categories and don't really feel like deleting them all. So my problem is:

I want to work with one EcWid account and sell each category of products on a seperate domain. So for example 'fire extuinguishers' on a seperate domain and 'first aid kits' on an other. But I also want one website with all products. However I allready have a webshop running with all categories. Don't really know what to do and did allready read the thread about hidden categories etc.

Can someone please help? Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Roy

My webshop now:
http://www.aendtotaal.nl/webshop.html

Can someone please help?

Last edited by Wendy; 10-17-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Aquila View Post
Can someone please help?
Hello Roy,

Sorry for delay with the answer.
If you want to show different categories and products on different sites, you can do it with help of hidden categories.
This approach is described in details in this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...and-categories

Please check it out and let me know if you have anymore questions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.