The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-07-2013, 05:49 PM

discount coupons

I have activated two coupons, one for 10% on scarfs and 15% coupon for bags. I did a demo and tried to buy a bag and a scarf, but I was only allowed to enter one coupon, so had to choose which one I wanted. How can I make this so that my customers get the discount on the scarf and the bag. The only limits I have applied are the time and the items.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE-IKON View Post
I have activated two coupons, one for 10% on scarfs and 15% coupon for bags. I did a demo and tried to buy a bag and a scarf, but I was only allowed to enter one coupon, so had to choose which one I wanted. How can I make this so that my customers get the discount on the scarf and the bag. The only limits I have applied are the time and the items.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to apply multiple coupons to a single order. Please, vote for this idea for the feature to be implemented sooner: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...iple-values-i-

If you want to provide discount for several products at the same time, you can create a single coupon providing a percent discount and set limit it by several items or even a whole category. This can be done in control panel -> Promotions -> Discount coupons -> Availability column.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

We have added a new type of coupons - Discount + Free shipping. The new coupon allows to provide discount and Free shipping at the same time and can be used as Gift card/Certificate. Please, check this post for details: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...649#post128649

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.