The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-04-2020, 08:33 PM

How to modify cart item options in store UI?

Is there really no possibility for my customers to modify items in cart? removing from cart and update quantity is possible, but changing options not. Is that really not possible to change size option, if item is already in cart?
Old 05-07-2020, 08:06 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina Hafen View Post
Is there really no possibility for my customers to modify items in cart? removing from cart and update quantity is possible, but changing options not. Is that really not possible to change size option, if item is already in cart?
Hi!

My name is Emma and I am from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for reaching out!

Right now it is not possible to change product options on the cart page. We have this function on our roadmap so I included you to our mailing list associated with the feature. e There is no ETA for the release but we will update you as soon as we have it.

If you want your customers to be able to change the options on the cart page now, it might be possible to add such functionality with some custom development made with Ecwid API. Ecwid API docs can be found here: https://api-docs.ecwid.com/reference/overview

Note that such development requires programming skills, so you will need to hire a third-party developer for this task or you can use the services of our customization team. If you are interested, please submit a request to them vis this form: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv
Once they receive the request, one of the team members will get in touch with you to discuss extra details and a quote.

Have a great day!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
cart item update options