The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-13-2013, 05:46 AM
Webpartner

Any idea when this is likely to be implemented - it is over 3 years ago since this was first suggested and nothing has happened.

This is a VERY important feature to add, even if it is just editing the delivery address. A bit unprofessional looking when a customer says can I change the delivery address and we say we can't.

---------------------------------------------
UtterApparel.com
ASLCreative.com
Zingaboo.com
Old 05-13-2013, 12:48 PM

Default Retrieve or update Customer data

A customer called and asked to add some data into his profile. How can I log into the customer data and correct spelling mistakes or update their info or complete blank fields?
Old 05-13-2013, 12:54 PM

Default Update customer data

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzco View Post
But how do we as store owners change the address. I have a customer that has contacted me. I have shipped to her correct address, but I need to get it changed within Ecwid. HOW????

I have the same case too. Please help
Old 05-15-2013, 04:51 AM

What happen to this feature??? Is it already added? there's been since 2010 and you don't add this feature?
Old 05-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wee ClicK View Post
Any idea when this is likely to be implemented - it is over 3 years ago since this was first suggested and nothing has happened.

This is a VERY important feature to add, even if it is just editing the delivery address. A bit unprofessional looking when a customer says can I change the delivery address and we say we can't.

Hello,

Sorry, but this feature is not implemented yet. If you haven’t voted for this idea yet, please, do and you will be notified when this functionality is added: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...-in-the-contro

The features are added to Ecwid according to their popularity. The more a feature is demanded, the more chances it has to get into the next Ecwid release. If you have a look at the ideas at http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...id/filters/top... you will see that many of the top ideas are either started or planned. That means Ecwid developers are already working on them and they will be implemented as soon as they are polished and tested.
As you might have noticed the idea to add the ability to edit incorrect orders in the control panel has a considerable number of votes, which means that it is next in our list of priorities, right after the top ones.

Let me assure you that we are also eager to include every feature requested as soon as possible. But making things well takes time. We are aimed at making every feature in Ecwid perfect. That is why we’re focused on implementing a few ideas at a time, but doing it very carefully. All necessary features will be added, one by one and our ideas base shows us clearly what features should be implemented first.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:48 PM

making the admin able to edit customer data is a mandatory feature for any online store. Also the multiple admins with different edit/add limitations is mandatory too. How can i run the store only by myself?
Old 11-24-2014, 06:31 PM

This feature needs to be implemented ASAP! Otherwise, customers have to cancel and reorder which is a poor implementation!
Old 11-25-2014, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Crosse Area H.O.G. View Post
This feature needs to be implemented ASAP! Otherwise, customers have to cancel and reorder which is a poor implementation!
Great news!

It is now possible to edit existing orders in Ecwid stores. You can edit order items, product options, customer addresses and email, shipping options, order totals and more. Please read the details and get the application in this blog post: http://www.ecwid.com/blog/improve-cu...r-feature.html

Last edited by Matt K; 12-19-2014 at 04:27 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
customer account info, customer address changes