The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2014, 12:49 AM

Default 'continue shopping' in shopping bag lightbox not working properly

I am using the html codes to add products to my pages in wordpress (mainly for seo purposes). I have my own structure build in wordpress pages, so I am not using any ecwid product browser or categories. The script used in the html code creates the floating shopping bag, which opens in a lighbox. This is all fine, but when the 'continue shopping'-button is clicked, this results in displaying the product browser within the lightbox, which is obviously not what I want. Since the shopping bag/checkout process takes place within a lightbox anyway, it seems quite clear that to 'continue shopping', the customer should just close the lightbox, hence I see no need for the 'continue shopping'-button at all. Please assist in removing it from the lightbox, thank you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.