The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:41 AM

example of large ecwid store?

Hey chaps,

I'm after some examples of stores with hundreds of items
Just to see how 'smooth' it is

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to e00c For This Useful Post:
Dan Prater ND (01-29-2015)
Old 07-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by e00c View Post
Hey chaps,

Thanks!
As I know Mike`s store has plenty of items: http://www.naturalbodyinc.com/store.html

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 07-28-2010, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qetzal View Post
As I know Mike`s store has plenty of items: http://www.naturalbodyinc.com/store.html
My store www.MatraMagic.co.uk has 400 items.

I'm planning to move a 650 item X-Cart store on to ECWID very soon as I've been very pleased with the customer response and boost in sales since I moved MatraMagic to ECWID.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:00 PM

That's good to know. What did you do about migrating the existing customers when you moved to Ecwid?
Old 07-28-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slice View Post
That's good to know. What did you do about migrating the existing customers when you moved to Ecwid?
It wasn't an issue for me. No one has commented about having to re-register so I don't think it's a problem for my customers either.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfalconer View Post
I'm planning to move a 650 item X-Cart store on to ECWID very soon as I've been very pleased with the customer response and boost in sales since I moved MatraMagic to ECWID.
Cool! It is very interesting.
Can you share some more information about your experience?

Old 07-29-2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qetzal View Post
Cool! It is very interesting.
Can you share some more information about your experience?
With due respect to X-Cart, I simply find that whereas previously I would get a lot of questions about how to buy online before the orders were made. With ECWID the orders are made without previous contact.

I mainly export and my customers are French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian as well as English speakers so ECWID must have an ease of use missing from my version 4.0 X-Cart store.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfalconer View Post
With due respect to X-Cart, I simply find that whereas previously I would get a lot of questions about how to buy online before the orders were made. With ECWID the orders are made without previous contact.

I mainly export and my customers are French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian as well as English speakers so ECWID must have an ease of use missing from my version 4.0 X-Cart store.
Glad to hear it : -)

It looks like we should add the Italian translation to the Ecwid core. Is here anybody who speaks Italian? : -)

Old 07-31-2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e00c View Post
Hey chaps,

Thanks!
We've got 380 products, which really duplicates to thousands because we use many option variations. www.americanpowertrain.com/cart.htm and the owner of the company actually inserted all of them and doesn't know a thing about web building or coding whatsever. The most he's done is a plain old facebook. The man's a walking encyclopedia so he does have an advantage of brain power, but I'd say my 11 year old could even do it! Go for it! It's a wonderful product!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:01 PM

I have 519 products listed with quite a few more to go. Still tweaking products that are listed before adding more. www.gardenpartyteas.com

We've been online for nearly 7 years and really needed a better system to meet our growing needs. We launched with ecwid about 3 weeks ago and am praying that our business rebounds soon.

Ecwid works beautifully. Out of my 500+ products one customer managed to purchase the only product that did not have a weight entered. She wasn't charged shipping but the error was fixed immediately thanks to very alert Ecwid support.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.