The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-05-2014, 03:22 PM

Thanks for the confirmation, Philipp.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

In one of the recent Ecwid updates we have released a fix for the 'terms and conditions' text displaying in English when your whole storefront is viewed in German. Please check that in your Ecwid store and let me know if you still have this issue.

Thank you.
Kalani Rhei (01-21-2015)
Old 01-21-2015, 09:45 PM

Hi Vitaly,

yes, I'm seeing "Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen" now. Thank you!!!

Now everything is perfect, except for one thing:

The last step during checkout:
"Überprüfen Sie bitte die Angaben oben und klicken Sie anschließend auf "Verbindlich bestellen""
- but then the button says "kaufen".
In my opinion, the button has to say "verbindlich bestellen".
Or both ("verbindlich bestellen" and "kaufen") has to be "Jetzt kaufen" instead.

It says "Jetzt kaufen" on Amazon.de.

Best regards,
Kalani
Old 01-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalani Rhei View Post
Hi Vitaly,

"Überprüfen Sie bitte die Angaben oben und klicken Sie anschließend auf "Verbindlich bestellen""
Or both ("verbindlich bestellen" and "kaufen") has to be "Jetzt kaufen" instead.

Best regards,
Kalani
Hi Kalani.

Thank you for your observation, as you can see in our translation center here: http://translate.ecwid.com/translate...46/en-de#37291 we prepared a new version of that text and it will look like this:

'Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Angaben, bevor Sie auf "Kaufen" klicken'

This version of the label should be released in one of Ecwid future updates and I will most certainly let you know when that happens.
Thank you.
Old 03-25-2015, 06:16 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Hi Vitaly,

Best regards,
Kalani
Hi,

We recently have released an update to German translations, so now this text looks like this: http://take.ms/95n3l

Please check this in your Ecwid store and let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kalani Rhei (03-25-2015)
Old 03-25-2015, 06:56 PM

I think everything is absolutely great, now, as far as I know, but I'm still not a lawyer :-D

Thank you for your great work!

One more thing: You always ask me to check things in my shop, but when I log in I see that my shop remains open for an IP address that is alien to me. I assume that's you, right? If not, let me know, and if so, well, then you already know that my shop is displaying correctly, don't you? I find this a little confusing, it makes me paranoid. Please let me know that you do something like this with my account before you do it. I have removed the IP address from the field and hit "save".

Anyway, Thank you!
Old 03-27-2015, 03:43 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I think everything is absolutely great, now, as far as I know, but I'm still not a lawyer :-D

Thank you for your great work!

One more thing: You always ask me to check things in my shop, but when I log in I see that my shop remains open for an IP address that is alien to me. I assume that's you, right? If not, let me know, and if so, well, then you already know that my shop is displaying correctly, don't you? I find this a little confusing, it makes me paranoid. Please let me know that you do something like this with my account before you do it. I have removed the IP address from the field and hit "save".

Anyway, Thank you!
Hi,

When you close your shop for maintenance, you have the possibility to make it display on your website by specifying the IP address, that you have at the moment in Ecwid control panel > System settings > General > Store profile > Remain open for the IPs block.

I see that your store is closed at the moment, so here's what I think happened: most likely I specified it quite some time ago when I was testing your website after an update of translations, this way I ensured that you had the update correctly applied to your store and unfortunately I left it there by accident when I finished testing your store and I'm really sorry about that.

Also, if you are using a dynamic IP address when you access the Internet, then it changes from time to time and that's the reason you are nit recognising the IP address that was in your Ecwid control panel.

I will ask your permission in the future if I need to test anything in your store, please accept my sincere apologies.
Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
german, german laws, translations