The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-05-2014, 07:46 AM

Smile

Kajabi Membership Software integrating with ECWID

I'm looking at using Kajabi Membership software to deliver and manage memberships and programs to my clients, but need to know if I can integrate it with my ECWID store?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks
Old 04-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltawaves View Post
I'm looking at using Kajabi Membership software to deliver and manage memberships and programs to my clients, but need to know if I can integrate it with my ECWID store?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks
Hello! It is possible to integrate Ecwid with Kajabi. We offer mutiple APIs (application programming interface through which software applications can communicate with each other) that can be used to connect to API provided by Kajabi (you can find the details on their API here) and post the required data to create user accounts in their membership software. For this you will need to develop a script which will get notified by our Instant Order Notifications API when someone makes a purchase in your store, connect to Order API after that to retrieve the required customer's information and post it to Kajabi's API to add the client to their membership database. If you don't have an in-house developer to create such script you can order development services from our Qualiteam friends. Send them an e-mail to sales@qtmsoft.com briefly describing what you would like to achieve and they will get back to you with a cost estimation and timeframes for getting this task done.

help portal
Old 04-17-2014, 04:00 AM

Thank you for this very good information on the integration required. Appreciate it

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
kajabi, membership, software