The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-24-2018, 08:55 AM

Adding a Payment Module

Hello,

I have been wanting to add Trexle Payment module (https://trexle.com) into Ecwid marketplace to enable connecting +1M shop powered by Ecwid to +150 payment gateway using a single service. I am sure many will be interested about the existence of such app.

Problem is it has been weeks since I wanted to sign up as a developer to get a sandbox API key so I can release the module in matter of days, but I haven't been able to receive a key yet or anything from Ecwid. I remember registration twice for API access. I even used a gmail.com email account to guarantee that no email accidentally go to spam/junk.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Hossam

Last edited by Hossam Hossny; 09-24-2018 at 08:56 AM. Reason: missed signature
Old 09-25-2018, 07:03 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossam Hossny View Post
Hello,

I have been wanting to add Trexle Payment module (https://trexle.com) into Ecwid marketplace to enable connecting +1M shop powered by Ecwid to +150 payment gateway using a single service. I am sure many will be interested about the existence of such app.

Problem is it has been weeks since I wanted to sign up as a developer to get a sandbox API key so I can release the module in matter of days, but I haven't been able to receive a key yet or anything from Ecwid. I remember registration twice for API access. I even used a gmail.com email account to guarantee that no email accidentally go to spam/junk.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Hossam
Hi Hossam,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the issues getting a response.

I searched for app requests for 'Trexle' payment gateway and I see they were made from '@trexle.com' email address.

I replied to both of those app requests within the same day, so there could be an issue delivering those emails.

Can you contact me via any of these methods so we can discuss it?

Thank you.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick G View Post
Hi Hossam,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the issues getting a response.

I searched for app requests for 'Trexle' payment gateway and I see they were made from '@trexle.com' email address.

I replied to both of those app requests within the same day, so there could be an issue delivering those emails.

Can you contact me via any of these methods so we can discuss it?

Thank you.
Thanks for the swift reply. I remember now that I had to apply last minute using @company.com email address not @gmail and indeed had the application responses caught by email filters.

Thanks again, I will follow up shortly using your supplied contacts.

Cheers,
Hossam
Old 07-25-2019, 06:52 PM

That's good news for me, I had a similar problem. Thank you.

London

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ecwid api, ecwid application, payment gateways, payment module