The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:22 PM

products in center page

my products are in center of my webpage on 1&1 website i what them to side of the page under each categories i paid for this services i need support to fix this if not have somone contact me to have some design package for me that will create website for me
Old 11-25-2012, 10:38 AM

James, you are frustrated but your post comes across as slightly threatening towards Ecwid which is not really very good. Your problem sounds as though it can be easily fixed with some CSS, so could you provide the url of your site and we on the forum or one of the Ecwid staff can have a look and suggest a solution for you.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:10 PM

What is the URL address of the page where you see that problem?
Old 11-25-2012, 06:21 PM

texasbesttools.com also my insert elements on 1&1 is not working now for some reasons
before I want try see what few products look like on webpage on 1&1 so enter ecwid id for insert element 1&1 and my products splash on front page and now the products are not there
Old 11-26-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james williams View Post
texasbesttools.com also my insert elements on 1&1 is not working now for some reasons
before I want try see what few products look like on webpage on 1&1 so enter ecwid id for insert element 1&1 and my products splash on front page and now the products are not there
There is no Ecwid code at all at the http://www.texasbesttools.com/. If you are using 1and1 MyWebsite editor, please, follow our instruction to add Ecwid widgets there.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.