The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:26 PM

Discounts Based on SKU Numbers

I looked and didn't see a thread that had the answer I needed so I wanted to ask this question.

I was wondering if there was a way to give a discount based on sku numbers. For example, we offer our bars of soap at 5.50 but if you but two they are 10 and three are 15. I was hoping to set a different discount that when two or more skus were added the price went to 5. Is that possible?

Last question. I am planning on upgrading to the 17 a month plan next year but I don't know how long I am grandfather in since I signed up on the free account before the changes were made? I read all the articles but didn't see a timeline.

Last thing, thank you to the Ecwid team!! You are all wonderful and so helpful. I hope you had a great thanksgiving!!
Old 11-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words!

Please find the answers below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleeva View Post
I looked and didn't see a thread that had the answer I needed so I wanted to ask this question.

I was wondering if there was a way to give a discount based on sku numbers. For example, we offer our bars of soap at 5.50 but if you but two they are 10 and three are 15. I was hoping to set a different discount that when two or more skus were added the price went to 5. Is that possible?
Please refer to this thread:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14941

Quote:
Last question. I am planning on upgrading to the 17 a month plan next year but I don't know how long I am grandfather in since I signed up on the free account before the changes were made? I read all the articles but didn't see a timeline.
Silver plan is available for the early adopters - those who signed up with Ecwid before the release of Ecwid v.13, i.e. before the 30th of October 2012. As far as I understand, you signed up in July 2012, so Silver plan is available for you.

Please refer to this post in our blog for more details on Ecwid plans and pricing:
http://www.ecwid.com/blog/ecwid-news...ing-users.html

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.