The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-28-2014, 04:25 PM

Unable to Place an Order

I have a customer (only one) who tells me she is unable to place an order. Once she clicks the Order Now button, the Order Pads screen appears. She clicks on Orders Pads, which should take her to the store but nothing comes up. I can do this with no problem as well as other customers. I suggested she logout of Ecwid and log back in. She tried this and still has the same problem. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Diane
Old 10-29-2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Dandron View Post
I have a customer (only one) who tells me she is unable to place an order. Once she clicks the Order Now button, the Order Pads screen appears. She clicks on Orders Pads, which should take her to the store but nothing comes up. I can do this with no problem as well as other customers. I suggested she logout of Ecwid and log back in. She tried this and still has the same problem. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Diane
Hello Diane,

Thank you for reporting this issue.
In order that you can't reproduce this issue (and we as well), please ask your customer to provide the following information:
- Browser version (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
We need to know exact version of browser. Your customer can use this service to know, which browser version is used: http://whatbrowser.org/
- Operation system (MacOS, Windows, etc.)
- Browser extensions installed (e.g. AdBlock)
- Antivirus/Firewall apps installed

Screenshots of the issue will be also very helpful.

Please post this information here. It is required to find the reasons of the issue and resolve it.
I am waiting for your response for further troubleshooting.
Thank you in advance.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:57 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Belostotsky View Post
Hello Diane,

Thank you for reporting this issue.
In order that you can't reproduce this issue (and we as well), please ask your customer to provide the following information:
- Browser version (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
We need to know exact version of browser. Your customer can use this service to know, which browser version is used: http://whatbrowser.org/
- Operation system (MacOS, Windows, etc.)
- Browser extensions installed (e.g. AdBlock)
- Antivirus/Firewall apps installed

Screenshots of the issue will be also very helpful.

Please post this information here. It is required to find the reasons of the issue and resolve it.
I am waiting for your response for further troubleshooting.
Thank you in advance.
Thanks Arthur. The customer was not comfortable providing the requested information. She reverted to an older version of her Browser and was successful at placing an order. Thanks for your help.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.