The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:54 AM

Our New Online Music Store

So, being the webmaster for the small musical instrument store I work at has given me a fair amount of challenges. The most recent being the fact that we wanted to sell online. Being that this was my first eccomerce site I decided to try out ecwid. Here is the URL:

http://www.musicworldstores.com

Things look great and seam to function properly, but it's been over a month and we have yet to sell anything online. We get a little over 10 people a day that specifically go to the online portion of the website but have yet to buy anything.

I do realize that it's still young and the market we're in is already highly saturated, but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

So, I post it here and want you guys to tear me apart. Why wouldn't you buy from this site?
Old 09-27-2011, 06:57 AM

Hi,
Yes I took a look and couldn't see anything wrong. Ten people a day sounds really low, but even so, if they are real (unique) people interested in your products and not robots then you should have sold one or maybe even two. I expect what is happening is that the majority of the people visiting your site are local to one of your shops and so they check out the goods on-line and buy in the shop which is what I would do myself.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.