The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-31-2012, 02:12 PM

OK, I understand. I would anyway like to have the latest text files so that I can make the backend into Swedish. Please provide me with the latest version
Old 08-01-2012, 01:39 PM

Thank you, Christoffer! We have updated the file at http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/29132769/...20translations , please feel free to download and translate it.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:46 PM

Default translation

Hi!

I really like your solution and are running it at my store. I can provide a backend translation from English to Swedish no problem!

Please send the file and instructions to:

per @ torkasvamp . se

I relly would like to be able to print invoices in Swedish in the back end!

best regards
Per Hedegård
Old 08-17-2013, 12:56 AM

Default I can't follow the translation CSV file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post
Thank you, Christoffer! We have updated the file at http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/29132769/...20translations , please feel free to download and translate it.
I have d/l the file as directed but unclear as to what is required to translate. Each line is a multiple component. Can you illustrate which words you wish to be translated please Kess. Thank you for this and I will endeavour to translate into Thai, Lao and Khmer.

Gop.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:37 PM

Hi there,

I think we can help you to solve your problem. We are running Printout Designer app on Ecwid that allows you to create and design custom templates (add images, QR codes, barcodes etc) using our simple drag and drop interface, so you don't need to mess with HTML and CSS. You can create invoices, packing slips, labels and more. I think that we can help you to streamline your document generation process and make it more efficient.

You can try out the app for free for 14 days: https://my.ecwid.com/cp/CP.html#apps...ntout-designer

If you have any questions please write us printoutdesigner@actualreports.com

All the best,
Tanel from Printout Designer

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
invoice, language