The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-12-2014, 08:22 AM

Question

Shipping Carrier integration

We want to integrate our Ecwid webshop with a shipping carrier. They have their API, which if Ecwid could use then the actual order going to the shipping carrier company automatically. We and the buyer than receive email notification automatically.
So no need any personal work to process the shipment order, therefore the shipping carrier give us much better price on the shipping.
How to integrate the API in to my Ecwid store?
Or is there any contact person at your site to negotiate this topic?
Old 09-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sz.Janos View Post
We want to integrate our Ecwid webshop with a shipping carrier. They have their API, which if Ecwid could use then the actual order going to the shipping carrier company automatically. We and the buyer than receive email notification automatically.
So no need any personal work to process the shipment order, therefore the shipping carrier give us much better price on the shipping.
How to integrate the API in to my Ecwid store?
Or is there any contact person at your site to negotiate this topic?
Greetings,
we are sorry for the fact that the shipping carrier you prefer isn’t included. We will be glad to consider integrating this carrier into Ecwid. You may feel free to suggest this method in our ideas base http://ideas.ecwid.com/.

For now you can emulate the shipping rates this carrier offers you manually by applying a shipping method based on a custom table calculation. Open your Control Panel > System Settings > Shipping and follow the instructions from this article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ng#Customtable.

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:05 PM

Hi ginger, thanks for your respond.
I know how to make custom rate table for shipping cost. What i want, is to integrate this shipper. Could you give me a contact, so let me email the core instructions, how to integrate their API to your webshop system?
Old 09-15-2014, 02:09 PM

This is the instruction attached.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Furgefutar webshop2 API_v0.1_ENG.doc (276.0 KB, 82 views)
Old 09-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sz.Janos View Post
Hi ginger, thanks for your respond.
I know how to make custom rate table for shipping cost. What i want, is to integrate this shipper. Could you give me a contact, so let me email the core instructions, how to integrate their API to your webshop system?
Hi,

thanks for sharing the instruction. Integrating Ecwid with a new shipping carrier is considered as a new feature. Let me explain how new features appear in Ecwid. Most of Ecwid features are implemented because of the clients’ requests. When we develop new functionalities, our aim is to choose the top-requested ones, beneficial and useful for as many merchants as possible.

Ecwid Ideas Base is one of the resources that shows us what features are currently in need. We analyse the suggested ideas, estimate their value to a wide range of Ecwid users and make a decision, which of them will be applied. Share your idea with us (post it in the ideas base) and we’ll consider its implementation. Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
api, integrate, shiping carrier