The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:46 AM

Wrong Store Name; No Logo in Mobile Store

After an exceptionally easy and seemless installation, I am delighted with ecwid. My thanks and my admiration. I have just two minor problems.

1. When checking out the message, "Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please proceed to HTML version of...," it displays an incorrect store name, apparently picked up from the nickname that I entered in my profile. I changed the profile nickname to the store name, but that made no difference. I didn't see any way to edit this message in your "Mail" console. Can you help?

2. I uploaded a logo (within the 250x250 px limits) to the Mobile Store console, but the logo does not diplay in the Mobile Store. All I get is a box with a red X. Again, can you help?

With all good wishes,
Orville
Wright Brothers Aeroplane Company
Old 03-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orville View Post
After an exceptionally easy and seemless installation, I am delighted with ecwid. My thanks and my admiration. I have just two minor problems.

1. When checking out the message, "Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please proceed to HTML version of...," it displays an incorrect store name, apparently picked up from the nickname that I entered in my profile. I changed the profile nickname to the store name, but that made no difference. I didn't see any way to edit this message in your "Mail" console. Can you help?

2. I uploaded a logo (within the 250x250 px limits) to the Mobile Store console, but the logo does not diplay in the Mobile Store. All I get is a box with a red X. Again, can you help?

With all good wishes,
Orville
Wright Brothers Aeroplane Company
Hi and welcome aboard!

1. You need to modify your Ecwid integration code and change the text between <noscript> and </noscript> tags.

2. I've checked your mobile catalog and was able to see a logo: http://wbac.ecwid.com/
Is this issue fixed now?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 03-04-2010, 09:17 PM

All good -- you da man. Many thanks.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
display, edit, logo, message, mobile