The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-05-2013, 05:11 AM
Andrew Stockglausner's Avatar
Andrew Stockglausner is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7
Default

Mobile check out page


Hello,

I embed the shopping cart on my site. When people connect to my site on their phone they see my mobile site. However, when they add to cart, the pop up window that appears is not a mobile version. How do I set that up? I'm using PayPal Advanced for my merchant account.

I forgot to mention, I only use 1 product from my catalog for this specific site. It is a site I use to sell 1 single product...long story, but its how I have to set it up.

My site is:

http://www.earningthetitle.com/

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!

Andy

Last edited by Andrew Stockglausner; 12-05-2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: I forgot to include some needed info.
  #2  
Old 12-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Maya's Avatar
Maya Maya is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ecwid headquarter
Posts: 5,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Stockglausner View Post
Hello,

I embed the shopping cart on my site. When people connect to my site on their phone they see my mobile site. However, when they add to cart, the pop up window that appears is not a mobile version. How do I set that up? I'm using PayPal Advanced for my merchant account.

I forgot to mention, I only use 1 product from my catalog for this specific site. It is a site I use to sell 1 single product...long story, but its how I have to set it up.

My site is:

http://www.earningthetitle.com/

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!

Andy
Hello Andy,

Ecwid cart page is appeared in popup window, if Product Browser widget was not installed on your site. Unfortunately, this popup window does not have responsive design yet that is why, this window is partly hidden on mobile devices.

The only solution now is to install Product Browser widget on the separate page of your site and open this page, when "Shopping Bag" icon is clicked. In additional to that, I recommend you to add link to the shopping bag page into the site's menu. The thing is that floating minicart widget is disabled on mobile devices by default (Please, refer to this article for details why it was done: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/68774326/...bile%20devices) and, as a result, your customers will not be able to open cart page from mobile phones at all.

Once you will add Product Browser widget on the separate page and add the link to it in the menu, your store will work properly for all customers.

If any help will require, please, feel free to ask.
__________________
Maya N., Ecwid Team

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
  #3  
Old 12-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Andrew Stockglausner's Avatar
Andrew Stockglausner Andrew Stockglausner is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7
Default

Thanks for your help! Did you do a test order on my site last night? I just wanted to make sure it was you. I will try to figure out how to do it. Is there a resource of people who can be hired to do these things?
  #4  
Old 12-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Maya's Avatar
Maya Maya is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ecwid headquarter
Posts: 5,876
Default

Hello Andrew,

Quote:
Did you do a test order on my site last night?
I have checked orders list and it seems that Order #179 has been placed by one of my colleague. Please, feel free to delete it.

Quote:
I will try to figure out how to do it. Is there a resource of people who can be hired to do these things?
If you need a professional help with this, I suggest you to contact with our partners from Qualiteam, who provides Ecwid customisation service. Please, send your request to sales@qtmsoft.com with project description for quote.
__________________
Maya N., Ecwid Team

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
 
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
mobile cart, mobile checkout.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.