The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:51 PM

Hi,

I just signed up to this site and so far I've been extremely impressed with the functionality but there is one thing I haven't been able to wrap my finger around. For my store I want to sell in quantities of 100, 250, 500, etc., as opposed to multiples of 1 for each item. Is this possible and how would I go about setting that up?

Thank you in advance,
Martin

Ok so I think I figured it out. The only thing I need now is to hide the quantity section so that the quantities are selected from the pull down menu. Any help please?

Thanks,
Martin

Last edited by Maya; 11-09-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Ecwid Team

In order to hide "Qty" block on the product detailed page you should add following code in the end of your custom CSS theme:
Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-qtyPanel {
   display: none;
}

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:46 PM

Thanks, that worked.

The other thing I've been trying to find is how to remove the +/- from the Drop Down List in the product page. So basically I want it to say the quantity and then the price in brackets.

Thanks,
Martin
Old 11-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin314 View Post
Thanks, that worked.

The other thing I've been trying to find is how to remove the +/- from the Drop Down List in the product page. So basically I want it to say the quantity and then the price in brackets.

Thanks,
Martin
Hi Martin,

Please refer to this thread:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12504

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 11-12-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makfruit View Post
Hi Martin,

Please refer to this thread:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12504
I couldn't find anything on there that would help me out with my question. All I need is to remove the "+" from the drop down menu.

Martin
Old 11-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin314 View Post
I couldn't find anything on there that would help me out with my question. All I need is to remove the "+" from the drop down menu.

Martin
Martin,

I believe this post from the thread I suggested answered your question:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showpost...96&postcount=7

I'll quote it here:
Quote:
Ecwid always shows the price modifier that you have set for product option. It is required in order to show customer how much will selected option costs, before s/he adds product with this option to the cart.

If you don’t want to show price modifiers in the dropdown lines, I recommend you to use product variations functionality, which allows to set the absolute, final, combined price for each product variation (i.e. how much exactly this product will cost once a customer selects this set of options for it). In this case, product price will dynamically change as customer selects, and price modifiers will not be shown in the dropdowns or radio buttons.

Unfortunately, there is no CSS workaround to hide the product modifiers in the dropdowns because each line in the dropdown can only be represented with single HTML element, so you can either hide the whole line or have it totally visible,
Please let me know if I missed something.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 01-08-2014, 07:40 PM

Exclamation Changing Quantity Option Based on Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
In order to hide "Qty" block on the product detailed page you should add following code in the end of your custom CSS theme:
Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-qtyPanel {
   display: none;
}
Is it possible to hide the "Qty" on specific products, but show it on others? If so, please let me know where to change the code. I'm assuming the CSS quoted will remove it from all. Thank you!
Old 01-09-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pros Choice Printing Inc. View Post
Is it possible to hide the "Qty" on specific products, but show it on others? If so, please let me know where to change the code. I'm assuming the CSS quoted will remove it from all. Thank you!
Please, refer to this article: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/46376921/...s%20in%20Ecwid

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.