The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-13-2015, 05:46 PM

automatic inventory updating

Hi,
I run a shop and I'm looking for a solution to update the ecwid's inventory automaticly from the data base of my own system.
Do you have an application to manage it?
thanks

there is nothing to do that?

Last edited by Liza; 06-17-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hocquet distribution View Post
Hi,
I run a shop and I'm looking for a solution to update the ecwid's inventory automaticly from the data base of my own system.
Do you have an application to manage it?
thanks

there is nothing to do that?
Hello!

In general, if you need to connect your Ecwid store with 3d-party database somehow (e.g. for order/inventory tracking) you can use either Export/Import feature in Ecwid for manual uploading/downloading inventory data to/from your store or Ecwid's APIs for automatic processing that data. You can create a custom script using our API to sync your products with your own 3rd-party system.

Please, pay your attention that development of such script will require programming skills. If you need assistance in creating a custom solution for your store, please fill in this form, describing what you need: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv Our Customization Team will get back to you shortly.
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

Last edited by Vitaliy G; 01-04-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:23 PM

Ok thank you!
one of my friends will handle it for me. can we have an access to test the app?
Old 07-02-2015, 11:55 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hocquet distribution View Post
Ok thank you!
one of my friends will handle it for me. can we have an access to test the app?
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...074#post133074

Hello!

In case you want to use Ecwid APIs to create modules for your store you will need to upgrade your account, because this functionality is available on the all paid plans. You can compare Ecwid plans here: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ures-breakdown
When you decide to upgrade, you can do that in your Ecwid control panel -> Billing and Plans. After, we will be able to give you an access to our APIs.

Also, you can register an application in Ecwid. In this case will send you app ID and app credentials that you will then use to get access to API. Please, see this page for more details: http://developers.ecwid.com/api-docu...r-app-in-ecwid
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

Last edited by Vitaliy G; 01-04-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:01 AM

Can't you just do a ECWID third party for Square ? So when we use a card reader in Square, than payment is made and inventory is being updated in the same time ? We need this badly ??? Stichlab is doing it with Shopify...why ECWID is so late in doing this...it is now a huge problem for us store !
Old 07-28-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webkalibur View Post
Can't you just do a ECWID third party for Square ? So when we use a card reader in Square, than payment is made and inventory is being updated in the same time ? We need this badly ??? Stichlab is doing it with Shopify...why ECWID is so late in doing this...it is now a huge problem for us store !
Hello Alexandre,

Thank you for your question.

The synchronisation between online and offline store is very important indeed.
Ecwid is already integrated with Vend POS system. This integration allows to upload products from Ecwid to Vend and synchronise the stock.

Vend has 30-days trial period, so you can try it out to see if it suits you.
Please check this article to learn how to connect your store to Vend: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...s/2043370-vend

The POS tab which is mentioned in the article is not displayed in your Ecwid Control Panel currently. It's available only for customers who created their accounts through Vend.
Please let us know if you want to use this feature. We'll enable it for your account.

As for Square, we do plan to enrich the number of POS systems, with which Ecwid has direct integration. Synchronization with Square is already in our pipeline. We can't provide any exact timeframe when it will be available to the users, but you can follow this idea in our Ideas Base to be notified on any updates.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to help you.

Thanks.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
inventory tracking