The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:21 PM

problem on setting up fedex. Meter number missing?

Hello Ecwid,

I am trying to setup Fedex on ecwid. I have went through all the steps as you instructed. I've got email from fedex with detailed information. But when I put the information in ecwid form for Account number, Meter number, Authentication Key, Authentication Password

It shows:
The following error has been returned by the carrier:
Meter number is missing or invalid.

I am sure it is correct meter number fedex sent in email. There is no extra space before or after the number.

I tried to call fedex, they said it was correct meter number on their file and it might be problem on the software.

Please help!

Thanks!
Old 12-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Ecwid Team

I have checked your store settings for FedEx shipping and detailed information looks entered properly. One thing that I have noticed that “Test account” checkbox is checked. When this options is enabled, FedEx expects that test account info will be entered in Account number, Meter number, etc. fields, as FedEx uses different account numbers for live and test accounts. A live account does not work in test mode, and vice versa.

Correct entered “Meter number” with enabled “Test account” option is treated as incorrect, because FedEx expect to get the test account's “Meter number” value.

If you switch this option off, your live FedEx account credentials will be accepted. In order to check that FedEx has been set up properly you can click “Test” button in that dialog. Successful response will mean that account info was entered correctly.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
The Following User Says Thank You to Maya For This Useful Post:
squarescore (06-26-2012)
Old 12-23-2011, 09:22 PM

Excellent! Many thanks! Merry Christmas!
Old 05-05-2015, 07:20 AM

Default Meter number is missing or invalid

Many Thanks.It is working now..!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
fedex, meter number