Old 07-26-2020, 12:13 PM

how to get support???

somehow I have the feeling that Ecwid has big problems or why did it suddenly become impossible to get support?

I sent an email with an important, fundamental question (my choice to continue with ecwid or not depends on this) more than 2 weeks ago and still didn't receive any answer.

Moreover most of the forum areas are closed and don't allow new threads.

What is the reason for this and can we expect the whole support and plugin beeing deactivated soon as it kind of feels like this already?

Please let me know where I could adress my important/urgent question and get help.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:24 PM

just contact them I guess
Old 09-04-2020, 07:02 AM

Default Manufacturer of RFID Solar Tags for Solar Panel

The RFID Solar Tag Or RFID Solar Panel Tags provided by POXO are of premium quality and absolutely reliable with more read range as compared to UHF tags for the same usage.

These tags are reliable, durable, and rugged enough to withstand extreme conditions and environment. As per the MNRE guidelines it is mandatory that each solar or PV Module must contain an RFID solar tag in order to identify and track it throughout its useful life. It also contains a serial number that uniquely identifies the module.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonrfid View Post
The RFID Solar Tag Or RFID Solar Panel Tags provided by POXO are of premium quality and absolutely reliable with more read range as compared to UHF tags for the same usage.

These tags are reliable, durable, and rugged enough to withstand extreme conditions and environment. As per the MNRE guidelines it is mandatory that each solar or PV Module must contain an RFID solar tag in order to identify and track it throughout its useful life. It also contains a serial number that uniquely identifies the module.
Thanks for sharing such an amazing Blog.
Old 09-27-2020, 09:37 AM

Yes, it's just that in Eсwid they still do what they think is necessary for us without meeting our needs.It seems that they create the service not for us,but for themselves.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:51 AM

I am also trying to contact them but not getting any reply.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:09 AM

A room is one of the most important sections of a home where homeowners can showcase their taste, style, and ideas with interior designs.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:38 AM

I am also trying to contact them but not getting any reply.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:43 AM

we start-up business of designing a building using technology, 3D Archicad model, or drafted by hand made sketch. We can change over representations, old paper-based firsts, or filtered harsh paper drawings to exact and dimensionally precise CAD ( Autocad, Archicad ) drawings as per your particular prerequisites of architectural drafter( DWG to PLN, pdf to PLN ).
Old 10-06-2020, 12:03 PM

Ecwid’s Customer Care Team is standing by to help out with anything you need via email, live chat, and phone. Support options vary depending on which plan you are Toys R Us Credit Card

Last edited by Jeffrey38946264; 10-07-2020 at 04:59 AM.