The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-25-2015, 06:32 PM

Accidentally deleted products

How do I restore my original catalog of 50 items and list of clients with all previous transactions?

Last edited by Vitaliy G; 06-02-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry Stone Cottage View Post
How do I restore my original catalog of 50 items and list of clients with all previous transactions?
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I see that the account that you used to write here has the ID 7083913 and it's registered through our partner, iPage. They have their own set of plans, and as I see you upgraded to the highest one: Unlimited merchant.

So you wish to restore the previous catalog and sales records that you had in your store, right? At the moment, I can see that the store 7083913 has the demo orders and products only.

When you upgrade your Ecwid account, all your products, orders and store settings are saved so you can enhance the performance of your store with the new features of a new plan.

So I searched in Ecwid database and found that you may have two Ecwid stores:

1. Store ID: 6742333 and that store is located in:
http://www.carrystonecottage.com/shopping.html

2. StoreID: 7083913
which is the account that you are writing from right now.

What I think happened, is that in the past you had an Ecwid store 1) and then you created a new Ecwid account 2) which is registered not directly through Ecwid. After that you upgraded that new account 2) to the Unlimited merchant plan and it has the demo products/orders only.

So in order to get back and upgrade the Ecwid store 1) you will need to contact the support of your hosting, it looks like it's iPage - https://www.ipage.com/support/contact.bml and explain the situation to them, because all the operations with your subscription and the actual charging is done by them, not Ecwid.
Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
loss of catalog, upgrade ecwid