The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-06-2014, 01:50 AM

How to disconnect from WIX so I can upgrade ecwid

I want to upgrade my ecwid plan and when I try it says I have to do it through the WIX Editor. I am not using WIX anymore and have deleted the shop pages from WIX. My website in now on Squarespace and I have inserted the HTML code on the page and it works great. How can I upgrade without WIX?
Old 07-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjg View Post
I want to upgrade my ecwid plan and when I try it says I have to do it through the WIX Editor. I am not using WIX anymore and have deleted the shop pages from WIX. My website in now on Squarespace and I have inserted the HTML code on the page and it works great. How can I upgrade without WIX?
Hello,

The thing is that store registered via Wix application can be subscribed Premium plan only and this subscription can be done via Wix only.

If you want to install your Ecwid store to another site and subscribe it to paid plan that allows to add more than 10 items in your store, you will need to register new store here: my.ecwid.com/cp. Products from your current store can be transferred using import/export functionality.

Once you have registered new Ecwid store, you will be able to subscribe it to any of Ecwid plans in Ecwid control panel -> My profile -> Billing and Plans

If such a solution do not fit you for some reason - please reply to this message and I will contact you by email to offer another solution to solve the problem.

Looking forward for your reply.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:50 AM

Smile

Thanks for the information Sergey, but could you please email me with the other solution so I can choose what will be best for me.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJG View Post
Thanks for the information Sergey, but could you please email me with the other solution so I can choose what will be best for me.
I've sent you email. Please check your inbox.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
disconnect wix, upgrade ecwid