The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtoys2go.com View Post
I bet I am loading this code too soon then... I have posted a URL from my website showing a couple issues including this one on another thread. So that this question is not answered multiple times, I won't post a URL here. Please have a look at http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...3590#post63590
No, the code is in the right place, but the jQuery library is not in page, so the code may not work correctly.

Make sure such code is included into the source code of your page before that custom code:
Code:
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>jQuery.noConflict()</script>
and then you will also need to replace the $ in that custom code you were trying to use with the 'jQuery':
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
Ecwid.OnPageLoaded.add(function(page){
    if (page.type == "PRODUCT") {
        jQuery("div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-wholesale").click();
    }
})
</script>
The Following User Says Thank You to Eugene Rimmer For This Useful Post:
techtoys2go.com (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 02:46 PM

Works! Thanks so much. Ecwid support is truly excellent!
Old 09-20-2013, 06:07 AM

Default show full bulk price list with joomla plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post

In order to show full bulk price list by default, you should add following code on the page, where Ecwid is installed:
Code:
Ecwid.OnPageLoaded.add(function(page){
    if (page.type == "PRODUCT") {
        $("div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-wholesale").click();
    }
})

And how would that be done with the joomla plugin?
Old 09-20-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldetalle View Post
And how would that be done with the joomla plugin?
Hi!

Please, refer to this article http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/51601760/...%20in%20Joomla
Old 09-20-2013, 03:23 PM

Thank you Alina. I am aware of the editor problems and as a matter of fact, I wasn't using one. Did what the article says anyway but no luck. Maybe I haven't understood where this code goes. I am placing it in a module where I have placed other scripts that do work but this isn't a script as far as I understand (I am not en expert and only using accumulated knowledge....so sometimes it has to be spelled out for me). This special html module is published in all my site's pages. Hope you can direct me. Thank you.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldetalle View Post
Thank you Alina. I am aware of the editor problems and as a matter of fact, I wasn't using one. Did what the article says anyway but no luck. Maybe I haven't understood where this code goes. I am placing it in a module where I have placed other scripts that do work but this isn't a script as far as I understand (I am not en expert and only using accumulated knowledge....so sometimes it has to be spelled out for me). This special html module is published in all my site's pages. Hope you can direct me. Thank you.
That's a script, so it should be inside <script></script>. it uses $ function, which is the uber-popular jQuery, so you should have jQuery library already included into the page. That script relies on the Ecwid functions, so it should be placed after the Ecwid codes on the page.

Please, try. If you still have any issues on the matter, provide us with a link to your site, exactly to the page where Ecwid is installed, we’ll investigate the issue.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bulk, discount, hide, price