The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-10-2016, 12:05 AM

Hidden Bulk Prices Make Customers to confuse

Hello There

Is any way to avoid bulk pricing to apper as a broken line, is very confusing for customers. Most of the time they dont realize about this, they only see first or second price. We are getting lots of claims or they simply dont take advantage of the bulk price because of the lack of visible information.

Please observe the attached file. I know complete list is shown when you click on the broken line, but most customer don't do it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ecwid.jpg (992.0 KB, 170 views)
Old 02-10-2016, 07:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinturones Marquez View Post
Hello There

Is any way to avoid bulk pricing to apper as a broken line, is very confusing for customers. Most of the time they dont realize about this, they only see first or second price. We are getting lots of claims or they simply dont take advantage of the bulk price because of the lack of visible information.

Please observe the attached file. I know complete list is shown when you click on the broken line, but most customer don't do it.
Hello,

Ecwid Customer Care team here, thanks for the question!

Even though there's no setting to either hide or show the bulk discount pricing by default, you can make it open automatically every time the page with a product is loaded by means of a custom JavaScript.

Here's the script you need to install to the page of your website where Ecwid store is located:

Code:
Ecwid.OnPageLoaded.add(function(page) {
if('PRODUCT' == page.type) {
setTimeout(function() { $('.ecwid-productBrowser-details-wholesale-break').click(); },700);
};
});
I see that your website is built in Jimdo sitebuilder, so the script has to be added to the same HTML module with your Product Browser widget like this:

And here's an example video of how it will work on your website: CLICK HERE TO WATCH.

The timeout for the function is set to 700 ms right now to make sure to work with the slower internet connection too. You can adjust this value by changing the 700 value in the script to adjust it if you feel the the script does not get triggered instantly on the page load.

Hope this helps. Do feel free to ask if there's anything else I can help you with.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bulk, hidden pricing, price