The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:06 AM

More than 9 products per page

I have looked at various forums about how to change my products from 9 to like 30 per page but I cant find out how to do it. the other forums say something about changing the Product Display Settings but I can find it. Is there a way to change it in the CSS settings? Thanks, its driving me crazy I will probably have about 1,000 products so I certainly don't want someone scrolling 9 products per page.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello!

Thank you for your question.

I am very sorry you have faced this issue. Can you please post here a link to the page where your Ecwid Store is embedded? I will look into it and will provide instruction for you how you can change your products from 9 to like 30 per page.

the thing is that Ecwid can be used on different platforms. Store owners embed their stores on Facebook, on their own websites using integration codes, embed Ecwid store on Wordpress, Joomla and Wix websites using our ready plugins and applications. So the settings are different for each of this cases. So it would be great if you could post here a link to your store so I could provide correct instruction for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:09 AM

Its on facebook on its own without any other shopping cart interigated. The site is not published yet as last time I published it I had people signing up and I wasn't ready. If you would like to publish it again for you, let me know, and I will unpublish it when you look at it.

Thanks.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Field View Post
Its on facebook on its own without any other shopping cart interigated. The site is not published yet as last time I published it I had people signing up and I wasn't ready. If you would like to publish it again for you, let me know, and I will unpublish it when you look at it.

Thanks.
Thank you very much for the response.

To change the number of products displayed in your Ecwid store on Facebook, please log in to your FB account and open our application: http://apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/

Click Settings near your Ecwid Store name and change the values in the Grid, List and Table fields. Then click "Save".

This screenshot will help you:

If you would also like to change number of products shown on your website - it would be wonderful if you could publish it so I could check it and provide correct instructions how you can do it there.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
display, facebook., products